DAILY NEWS FEEDS
About the Corporate Media:
- What’s Wrong with the News?
- What’s Really Wrong With the MSM?
- Learn How the Broadcast News Media Deceives You
- Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
- Media Manipulation
- The 14 Characteristics of Fascism *video*
– BBC World News
– Common Dreams
– CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
– Crooks and Liars
– Daily Kos
– Democracy Now! Blog
– Democratic Underground
– Environmental Health News
– FAIR Recent Additions
– Huffington Post
– Media Matters
– Michael Moore – This Just In
– Raw Story
– Think Progress!
– t r u t h o u t
– Unclaimed Territory
Michael Moore – This Just In
Democratic Underground ‘Latest Breaking News’
Environmental Health News
- Elevated carbon dioxide may impair reasoning.
- California defends greenhouse gas regulation for fuels.
- Did global warming really stop in 1997?
- Belief in climate change climbs, including among conservatives.
- Extreme hurricanes hitting US more frequently, study says.
- Wildlife migrates as climate warms, forests recover.
- Climate: Topography affects rate of ice sheet retreat.
- Climate politics: It's laugh lines vs. 'not a joke.'
- Panelists agree state to see 3- to 5-foot increase in sea level within 100 years.
- Computer models of Earth's climate change confirmed on Mars.
- Emissions grow with shipping industry.
- Visualizing every single carbon emission in your city.
- North America has biggest rise in weather catastrophes, reinsurer says.
- EPA proposes new calculation methods for electronics makers' greenhouse gases.
- Brussels to unveil new biofuels policy.
- U.S. pushes against Germany in looming decision to locate climate fund.
- Tanzania's aquatic bird species face extinction.
- Human irresponsibility has created the climate change situation: Sheikh Abban.
- Critical carbon capture technology stalled.
- DOE-backed battery maker files for bankruptcy.
Crooks and Liars
- Bipartisan Commission To Investigate January 6th Insurrection
- Until Trump Admits To Killing Hundreds Of Thousands Of Americans…
- Friday News Dump: Joe Manchin Has A Very Good Idea, And Other News
- Florida Man Fills His Hummer With 4 5-Gallon Gas Cans And…
- ‚ÄėIt Can‚Äôt Be That Easy!': Dark Money Group Behind Racist Voter Suppression Bills
- Elise Stefanik's First Official Act Is To Kiss Trump's Orange Butt
- Fox Doctor Disinfo: Tells Unvaccinated 'You Can Stop Wearing Masks'
- Groundswell Extremists Plotted To Smear H.R. McMaster, FBI Agents
- Uh Oh! Gaetz Wingman Joel Greenberg Strikes Plea Deal
- Mike's Blog Round Up
Glenn Greenwald : Unclaimed Territory
- The due-process-free assassination of U.S. citizens is now reality
- The FBI again thwarts its own Terror plot
- What's behind the scorn for the Wall Street protests?
- What media coverage omits about U.S. hikers released by Iran
- Question about America's enemies
- U.S. not "standing idly by" in Bahrain
- Dennis G. Jacobs: Case study in judicial pathology
- Jose Padilla and how American justice functions
- U.S. to build new massive prison in Bagram
- The Geithner mystery solved
- The mainstreaming of Walt and Mearsheimer
- Major discovery: a purpose of the war in Afghanistan
- The perils of partisan punditry in the Obama age
- The meaning of political rituals like 9/11 Day
- How a normal, healthy government behaves
- We refuse to live in fear!
- Israel intensifies attacks in Gaza as conflict enters fifth day
- Elise Stefanik: Trump loyalist wins Republican leadership post
- Covid: Delay child vaccinations and share jabs with Covax, says WHO
- Black Brazilians protest against racism and police violence
- Inmates use British red phone boxes in Russian jail
- Covid cases mean Australia repatriation flight from India not full
- Holocaust: Synagogue opens at Nazi massacre site in Ukraine
- Kenya's BBI blocked in scathing court verdict for President Kenyatta
- Lottery jackpot 'winner' says she destroyed $26m ticket in laundry wash
- Cyber attack 'most significant on Irish state'
- Eid in Senegal: Pictures of Dakar's Korit√© fashion
- 'We cannot sleep': Mothers caught in the Israel-Gaza conflict
- Israel-Gaza: Conflict stalls Arab-Israeli rapprochement
- How India's vaccine drive went horribly wrong
- Jeff Bezos and the secretive world of superyachts
- 'I have no food': What it's like to live inside Cambodia's Covid red zone
- Colombia protesters: We're not scared anymore
- WCMX: The backflipping wheelchair star helping others
- Israel-Gaza: Strike collapses building during live BBC report
- Israel-Gaza violence: Rockets and shelling continue as people flee
Democracy Now! Blog
CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
FAIR Recent Additions
t r u t h o u t
- Deal Reached on 9/11-Style Commission for January 6 — But Roadblocks Remain
- Rashida Tlaib Condemns Israeli Apartheid, Saying “It Must End”
- Israel Isn’t Entitled to “Self-Defense” Against the People Under Its Occupation
- Pelosi Says Masks to Remain, Since Most GOP Lawmakers Aren’t Vaccinated
- California Trial of Universal Basic Income Inspires More Cities to Follow Suit
- This Isn’t a Civil War, It Is Settler-Colonial Violence
- As Israel’s Attack Mounts, Biden Says It’s “Not Been a Significant Overreaction”
- The Economic Recovery Is Mostly Benefiting White Families
- Top Republican Raises Prospect of Congress Blocking COVID Vaccine Patent Waivers
- McDonald’s “Wage Increase” Won’t Affect 95 Percent of Its Franchise Employees