DAILY NEWS FEEDS
About the Corporate Media:
- What’s Wrong with the News?
- What’s Really Wrong With the MSM?
- Learn How the Broadcast News Media Deceives You
- Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
- Media Manipulation
- The 14 Characteristics of Fascism *video*
– BBC World News
– Common Dreams
– CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
– Crooks and Liars
– Daily Kos
– Democracy Now! Blog
– Democratic Underground
– Environmental Health News
– FAIR Recent Additions
– Huffington Post
– Media Matters
– Michael Moore – This Just In
– Raw Story
– Think Progress!
– t r u t h o u t
– Unclaimed Territory
Michael Moore – This Just In
Democratic Underground ‘Latest Breaking News’
Environmental Health News
- TransCanada slams the brakes on Energy East pipeline.
- Too much mansplaining in climate conversations?
- Jaguar Land Rover to make only electric or hybrid cars from 2020.
- Has climate change intensified 2017‚Äôs Western wildfires?
- Senate panel votes to fund UN climate agency.
- Is climate change wreaking weather havoc? Evolving science seeks answers.
- Germany set to miss 2020 climate goals by far: Study.
- ‚ÄúWe should be naming hurricanes after Exxon and Chevron, not Harvey and Irma.‚ÄĚ
- The next Standing Rock.
- How fashion adapted to climate change – in the Little Ice Age.
- Record drop in electricity emissions cancelled out by rises in other sectors.
- Claims that climate change fueled Syria's civil war questioned in new study.
- Mother Nature‚Ä≤s wrath: Is climate change making mega-hurricanes the new normal?
- The US West had a snowy winter, so why the fiery summer?
- Trump suggests drought is 'better' than flooding.
- The science behind the US‚Äôs strange hurricane ‚Äėdrought‚Äô‚ÄĒ and its sudden end.
- Picturing how many Great Salt Lakes Harvey dropped onto Texas.
- VA gubernatorial hopefuls vow to stay course on Bay cleanup.
- Hurricane Irma: A practically impossible storm.
- Asia must lead charge for pollution-free planet.
Crooks and Liars
- Mike's Blog Round Up
- Archived NBC Video Shows Trump Partying With Man He 'Never Liked'
- BUSTED: GOP Sleaze Jason Miller Admits He Hired Prostitutes
- Uncle Ruckus Cain Needs A Laugh Track For His Trump Defense: 'That's His Personality'
- Rep. Karen Bass Predicts Trump Will Have 'Blood On His Hands'
- Chicago's Renegade Alligator Caught By Florida Expert
- C&L's Late Nite Music Club With Spoon
- Kellyanne Flaunts Her Racism: Freshmen Trump Attacked Are 'Dark Underbelly Of America'
- House Condemns Trump's Racism In Bipartisan Vote 240-187
- Partisan Brawl Erupts After Pelosi Calls Trump's Tweets Racist
Glenn Greenwald : Unclaimed Territory
- US House condemns Trump attacks on congresswomen as racist
- Australia calls on China to allow Uighur mother and son's travel
- SeaWorld hits back in Virgin Holidays whale tourism row
- Turkey journalists and activist acquitted of terrorism charges
- Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans
- Norway's spy town: 'They took him and they have broken him'
- Italy hunts bear after ‚Äėgenius‚Äô escape over electric fences
- Sudan military and civilians sign deal to end deadly turmoil
- Andrea Camilleri: Inspector Montalbano author dies aged 93
- Data of 'nearly all adults' in Bulgaria stolen
- Rohingya crisis: US imposes sanctions on top Myanmar generals
- Google's Project Dragonfly 'terminated' in China
- The CubeSat revolution changing the way we see the world
- Syrian conflict: Helping children through the horror of bomb blasts
- El Chapo: How Mexico's drug kingpin fell victim to his own legend
- Merkel: The steady woman whose shaking has touched a nation
- Talking about sex no longer so taboo in the Arab world
- 'The Squad' condemn Trump's 'racist' tweets in CBS interview
- Plastic pollution: Could a year's waste circle the Earth four times?
- The Kenyan centre saving endangered chimpanzees
Democracy Now! Blog
CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
FAIR Recent Additions
t r u t h o u t
- The Military-Industrial Complex Is Swelling. It’s Time for a Reckoning.
- Corporations Can Legally Put Carcinogens in Our Food Without Warning Labels
- Let’s Establish a Wealth Tax — and Give Every Family $25,000 a Year
- In Alaska, the Choice Is Between Government Services or Bigger Oil Checks
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Vows to Hold Trump Accountable for His Crimes
- Sheriffs’ Association Targets Trump With Ads to Stop Prescription Drug Imports
- Trump’s Racism Is Not Blundering — It Is Tactically Deliberate
- As US Modernizes Its Nuclear Arsenal, Costs and Risks Soar
- Journalist Faces Death Threats for Exposing Brazilian Judge’s Far-Right Bias
- Trump’s Asylum Ban 2.0 Is Broadest Attack Yet on the Asylum Process