DAILY NEWS FEEDS
- What’s Wrong with the News?
- What’s Really Wrong With the MSM?
- Learn How the Broadcast News Media Deceives You
- Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
- Media Manipulation
- The 14 Characteristics of Fascism *video*
– BBC World News
– Common Dreams
– CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
– Crooks and Liars
– Daily Kos
– Democracy Now! Blog
– Democratic Underground
– Environmental Health News
– FAIR Recent Additions
– Huffington Post
– Media Matters
– Michael Moore – This Just In
– Raw Story
– Think Progress!
– t r u t h o u t
– Unclaimed Territory
- Prominent Conservative Pundit Tells Black Musician To â€˜Shut Up And Play The Pianoâ€™
- House Republicans Vote To Sue Obama
- Texas Lawmaker Uses Ethnic Slur To Describe Child Victims Of Hurricane Katrina
- How Climate Denial Could Cost This Iowa Senate Candidate An Election
- Virginia Elections Secretary Accidentally Mails 125,000 Erroneous Voter Registration Warnings
- These Three Central American Kids Who Fled Violence Are Asking Congress To Help Others Like Them
- D.C. Announces Plan To Finally Clean Up The Cityâ€™s â€˜Forgotten Riverâ€™
- Katy Perry Should Talk To Questlove About Cultural Appropriation
- Six Very Misleading Facts On RedskinsFacts.com
- How The U.S.â€™s Zero Weeks Of Paid Family Leave Compares To The Rest Of The World
- Russia Wants To Send â€˜Peacekeepersâ€™ To The MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Spokesman Breaks Down Sobbing On Live TV Over Palestinian Children Killed In Shelling
- Elderly Receive Excessive and Expensive Medical Treatment, Recent Poll Suggests
- My Night At The Heritage Foundation Watching Rick Santorumâ€™s New â€˜Religious Libertyâ€™ Movie
- House Republicans Fiddle While Forest Service Runs Out Of Money To Fight Wildfires
- These Maps Show How Big Data Can Fight Climate Change
- How This Lawyer Who Dared To Call The Constitution â€˜Progressiveâ€™ Just Became A Judge Without A Hitch
- Teen Allegedly Sexually Assaulted At A Concert As People Watched And Filmed Her
- Lender That Preyed Upon 17,000 Military Men And Women Must Forgive Debts, Quit Business
- Twitter CEOâ€™s Hashtag Q&A Derailed By Users Challenging Online Harassment Policies
- TX Republican slammed for using â€˜co*nassâ€™ slur to describe young Katrina victims
- Geraldo Rivera derails Sean Hannityâ€™s attempt to â€˜educateâ€™ Russell Brand
- Missing NC teenâ€™s adoptive parents accused of taking federal benefits after she disappeared
- Drone crashes while attempting to smuggle contraband into South Carolina prison
- Dept. of Interior advances plan to reintroduce wild bison herds outside Yellowstone
- â€˜There are no wild cowsâ€™: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams â€˜fear factorâ€™ over GMOs
- Utah man fired after boss complains blog post about homophones made school sound gay
- House Republicans vote to sue Obama over changes to Affordable Care Act
- Michele Bachmann accuses Obama of wanting to experiment on immigrant children
- U.S. Peace Corps withdrawing volunteers due to Ebola virus
- US diplomat: Israeli attacks on John Kerry â€˜offensive and absurdâ€™
- Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state over attack on Gaza
- Oregon hunting guide pleads guilty to injuring wild cats to make them easier to kill
- Unlike Barack, Michelle Obama doesnâ€™t shy away from her heritage in speech to Africans
- Not the biggest Texas bust ever, but close: Cops seize more than 100,000 marijuana plants
- Alabama doctors: Circumcision lawsuit is bogus, we didnâ€™t chop off anyoneâ€™s penis
- Rick Santorum: Same-sex marriage is to blame for single moms â€” and polygamy is next
- New report paints bleak future for nuclear power due to high operating costs
- Satellite images suggest North Korea may be closer to full ICBM test than thought
- Scientists: Companies could monitor your brain waves to test TV advertisements
- Eric Boehlert On MSNBC's All In : Right-Wing Echo Chamber Is "An Incredibly Lucrative Business"
- The Right-Wing Pushes Back: No, We Really Do Want Impeachment
- Fox's Krauthammer Approves House GOP Lawsuit As A Novel Way To Address Obama's "Medium Crimes"
- Dishonest Fox News Chart: Obama Approval Rating Edition
- Sean Hannity: Obama Claimed To Be the Victim Of Birtherism Because He "Loves To Be A Victim"
- Allen West's Impeachment Flip-Flop
- How A Hate Group Lost Influence On (Most Of) Cable News
- Catastrophically Wrong Forecaster Dick Morris Is Reinventing Himself As A Financial Expert
- Mark Levin Predicts Obama Executive Action On Immigration Would Be "The Greatest Act Of Despotism" Since Japanese Internment
- REPORT: Hate Group Leader's Appearances Plummet On CNN And MSNBC, Hold Steady On Fox News
- Limbaugh Chides Boehner For Taking Impeachment Off The Table Out Of Fear
- Chris Cillizza's Fixation On Hillary Clinton's Wealth
- Conservative Media React To Domestic Violence Ad With Call For More Guns
- How Media's "Polarized" Voter Fixation Gives The Radical GOP A Pass
- Mark Levin Lashes Out At Speaker Boehner For Claiming Republicans Don't Support Impeachment
Democratic Underground ‘Latest Breaking News’
- Russia's Vladimir Putin says his marriage is over
- Christie expected to name Lautenberg successor
- George Zimmerman wants ‘inflammatory terms’ banned from trial
- Swimming Champion, Movie Star Esther Williams Dies
- Syria Hails Qusair Capture as Foreshadowing Rebel Defeat
- Lindsey Graham ‘glad’ NSA collecting phone records
- Family of girl needing lung transplant 'excited' by ruling
- PeoplExpress signs deal to get off the ground
- Corbett to sign bill banning abortion coverage in Obamacare exchanges
- Israeli tanks move to Golan Heights' border
- Assange no concern of ours, says Carr
- ‘PM who takes things personally’: Erdogan to demolish park despite protests
- Mass. pair sues New York Post over Marathon bombing portrayal
- New healthcare model cut even more costs in year two: insurer
- Al-Qaida leader calls on Sunnis to fight in Syria
- EU watchdog maps out anti-rigging rules for Libor
- White House Defends NSA Collection Of Phone Records
- Syria conflict: Army 'retakes Golan Heights crossing'
- Frank Lautenberg funeral: Eulogies recall 'a man for his time'
- About 450 garment workers fall ill in Bangladesh; factory's water supply suspected
Environmental Health News
- Are Siberiaâ€™s methane blow-holes the first warning sign of unstoppable climate change?
- Competing visions of cataclysm at an EPA hearing.
- Refrigerators are running in China.
- Alaska communities at high risk from ocean acidification, study says.
- Canada's boreal forests are burning â€“ and releasing loads of carbon.
- U.S. Department of Energy seeks to curb methane emissions from gas infrastructure.
- State explores changes in theshold for noise from wind projects.
- New York aims to spark wood-for-heat plan.
- In push To protect big coal, Alabama officials say new EPA regulations violate God's will.
- White House announces pact to help ag battle climate.
- A canary for coal mines.
- Air pollution and climate change could mean 50 per cent more people going hungry by 2050.
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Choose mackerel.
- Shrinking Ayu trout.
- Want to help the planet? Put down that burger.
- Southwest, Southeast Alaska face highest risks from ocean acidification.
- Warming may both hurt and help critical tourism business in Southeast Alaska.
- Sixteen-foot swells reported in once frozen region of Arctic Ocean.
- Gov. Insleeâ€™s wastewater plant tour highlights sea rise woes.
- Effects of climate change feature high at East African youth forum.
Crooks and Liars
- Conservative Pundit To John Legend: 'Shut Up And Play The Piano!'
- Russell Brand Takes Apart Sean Hannity's Bullying Interview With Palestinian-American Guest
- Open Thread – Holy Sharknado!
- C&L's Late Nite Music Club With Oysterhead
- McDonnell Trial, Day 3: Donor Says Gifts Were Exchange For Access
- House GOP Unilaterally Votes To Advance Boehner's Lawsuit (Updated)
- Bachmann: Obama Wants To Bring In Migrant Children For Medical Research
- Fox News' Bob Beckel Calls The Bachelorette Star 'A Slut'
- Drunk Country Fans Videotape As 17-year-old Is Raped By Man At Keith Urban Concert
- A Closely Knit Mormon-Controlled City Gives Insight Into A Romney Administration
- UK Risks Climate Leadership Over Dirty Coal, say US Groups
- Warning On Voting Machines Reveals Oversight Failure
- Dissent Debuts in Downtown DenverBoulder anti-war protesters run into heavily armed police on eve of DNC
- VP Choice Biden Unpopular in Iraq For Autonomy Plan
- Big Oil Goes To Work Lobbying For Oil Sands
- Boats with Pro-Palestinian Activists Reach Gaza
- Canadian Border No Longer Invisible in Vermont
- Barack Obama: Are Critics Targeting his Race?
- More than 90 Killed in Coalition Strikes: Investigation
- At Conference on the Risks to Earth, Few Are Optimistic
- US Military in Iraq Releases APTN Cameraman Without Charges after Detaining him for 3 Months
- Afghans Protest Amid Claims 76 Killed in Military Strikes
- Israel Says it will Prevent Peace Protest Boats Reaching Gaza Strip
- Food, Fuel and Water Crises Converging
- Obama Names Veteran Biden as VP Choice
- A Really Bad Couple of Weeks for Pax Americana
- As Democrats Gather, Liberal Positions Gaining in Popularity
- The Verdict at MSNBC: Maddow Gets Own Show
- Capturing The Bush Legacy Online
- Afghans Doubt US Intentions: Report
- Who and What Will Save American Democracy?
- Did the NYPD Break International Law in Suppressing Protest?
- The 6 Most Offensive Things Said in the Wake of the Aurora Shooting
- How Our Popular Notion of Romance Keeps Failing Us
- 5 Critical Actions That Really Can Put Us on a Sustainable Path
- NRA's Wayne LaPierre Has Blood on His Hands for Aurora Shooting and Many Others
- What Is the Cause of Violent and Senseless Massacres in America?
- Occupy the Dam: Brazil's Indigenous Uprising
- One Woman's Account of How Abuse, Corruption and Silence at Penn State Perpetuate a Poisonous Culture
- 5 Reasons the Super-Rich Need Government More Than the Rest of Us
- Penn State Students Bear Brunt of NCAA Sanctions for Sandusky Cover-Up as Trustees Emerge Unscathed
- Hundreds of Medical Marijuana Supporters Protest Obama in Oakland as Feds Escalate War on Pot
- Get Used to the American West in Flames: What Living With the 'New Normal' Will Mean
- James Fallows: the GOP Pulled Off an Institutional Coup With the Help of Enablers in the Media
- Banks' Lending Frenzy Left Borrowers Buried in Student Debt
- How the Brutal Murders of a Little Girl and Her Father Doomed the Xenophobic Minuteman Movement
- The Story of Change
- The New Misogyny: What It Means for Teachers and Classrooms
- Romney Campaign's Race-Baiting Strategy Could Have Dire Consequences for America
- Religious Right's Ralph Reed Field-Tests Plan for Beating Obama
- Eleanor Parker Dead: 'Sound Of Music' Actress Dies At 91
- Simply Three Makes 'The Christmas Song' Both Modern And Classical (VIDEO)
- Senate Republicans Block More Obama Nominees
- NSA Spying Has Tech Companies Worried About Their Most Precious Thing
- Nobel Prize-Winning Writers Say NSA Surveillance Power 'Is Being Systemically Abused'
- Antarctica Hit Record Cold Temperature So Ridiculously Low It Hurts Just Hearing About It
- Homophobic RNC Committee Member Accuses Gay Colleagues Of Manipulating Health Benefits
- Aubrey Peters, Teen Hero, 16, Fatally Shot In Indiana Home
- Netflix To Debut Mitt Romney Documentary
- Lauren Bush Lauren, FEED Projects CEO, Talks Ending World Hunger
- Wedding Guest Is Determined To Catch The Bouquet, At Any Cost
- Nation Laughs At LA's Definition Of 'Cold' On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' (VIDEO)
- Satanist Monument Plan Dismissed As 'Publicity Stunt' By Oklahoma Lawmakers
- Obama Urges Calm In Central African Republic
- This Is What The Next Generation Of Engineers Looks Like
Glenn Greenwald : Unclaimed Territory
- Open thread for night owls: FBI deploys entrapment to arrest terrorism suspects
- Economics Daily Digest: Technology builds community, but will it limit prosperity?
- One image that shows the South really and truly is the region with the most freedom
- Happy 49th, Medicare!
- Anti-vaccine movement gains more victims
- House Republicans vote to sue Obama over hated healthcare law not implementedÂ fast enough
- Republicans fight to keep tax breaks for companies moving jobs overseas
- Spotlight on green news & views: Arctic methane releases, meat inspections, unwise coal exports
- Cartoon: John Kerry's Middle East travel tips
- Renegade New York Democrats are already trying to back out of their bogus 'deal' to rejoin the party
- Shame on Obama for suggesting his own impeachment, says Karl Rove
- More good news from the MedicareÂ report
- Midday open thread: NSA domestic spying costs us more than personal privacy, no hope from El NiÃ±o
- Steve King manages to attack Obama for birth control, rape and refugee crisis in just one sentence
- ADP estimates 218,000 new private jobs were created in July, down by nearly a quarter from June
- Reid pledges support for open-internetÂ rules
- House Democrats and Calgary Cruz come out against Boehner's 'Deport Refugee Kids' legislation
- Second-quarter GDP beats expectations. Revision shows first quarter not as awful as earlier thought
- Bill O'Reilly explains 'the blacks,' the ghetto, the drug war and the 'left'
- Paul Ryan's one crazy trick to hurt all theÂ poor
Democracy Now! Blog
- Video: Norman Finkelstein & 25 Others Arrested at Israeli U.N. Mission Protesting Gaza Assault
- Overcoming the Media Blockade in Gaza
- Amy Goodman on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday, July 25
- Web Special: Joseph Stiglitz on TPP, Cracking Down on Corporate Tax Dodgers & New BRICS Bank
- Border Children: â€˜They Donâ€™t Speak English, but They Understand Hateâ€™
- Breaking: Swedish Court Upholds Arrest Warrant For Julian Assange of WikiLeaks
- RIP Jazz Legend Charlie Haden; Watch His 2006 DN! Interview on His Life, Music and Politics
- Chilean Musician Ana Tijoux on Politics, Feminism, Motherhood & Hip-Hop as "a Land for the Landless"
- Nomads of the Digital Age
- Almedalen: A Swedish Export the U.S. Could Use
CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
- Verizon (and Google) Helped U.S. Government to Spy on Reporters
- Elsevier Versus Wikipedia: Academics Revolt Against Giant Publisher
- Facebook Lobbies Washington to
- US/CHINA: U.S. Holds Fire in Google-China Feud
- US: When a Corporate Donation Raises Protests
- US: Black Given Prison Term Over Fraud
- US: Video Puts Canadian Part of Falls in US
- US: I Spy-For Capitalism
- US: Hurdles Loom in Deal for Reuters
- US: Broadcasters Agree to Fine Over Payoffs
FAIR Recent Additions
t r u t h o u t
- Does NASA's Data Show Doomsday for New York City?
- On the News With Thom Hartmann: Congressional Failure to Raise Wages Has Cost Americans $6 Billion, and More
- Worth More: One Man or an Entire City?
- Jeremy Scahill: Leaked US Terrorist Watchlist Rulebook Reveals "Global Stop and Frisk Program"
- New Senate Bill Fails to Address Root Causes of Central American Migration
- Australia Threatens to Jail Citizens Who Embarrass Repressive Governments
- USAF Chief of Staff Welsh and the Crisis of Gutless Leadership
- ALEC Agenda: Gutting Medicaid, Privatizing Schools, Exports
- Rojava Revolution: Building Autonomy in the Middle East
- Why "Can't Make Ends Meet" Trumps "Poverty"