DAILY NEWS FEEDS
About the Corporate Media:
- What’s Wrong with the News?
- What’s Really Wrong With the MSM?
- Learn How the Broadcast News Media Deceives You
- Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
- Media Manipulation
- The 14 Characteristics of Fascism *video*
– BBC World News
– Common Dreams
– CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
– Crooks and Liars
– Daily Kos
– Democracy Now! Blog
– Democratic Underground
– Environmental Health News
– FAIR Recent Additions
– Huffington Post
– Media Matters
– Michael Moore – This Just In
– Raw Story
– Think Progress!
– t r u t h o u t
– Unclaimed Territory
Michael Moore – This Just In
Democratic Underground ‘Latest Breaking News’
Environmental Health News
- Elevated carbon dioxide may impair reasoning.
- California defends greenhouse gas regulation for fuels.
- Did global warming really stop in 1997?
- Belief in climate change climbs, including among conservatives.
- Extreme hurricanes hitting US more frequently, study says.
- Wildlife migrates as climate warms, forests recover.
- Climate: Topography affects rate of ice sheet retreat.
- Climate politics: It's laugh lines vs. 'not a joke.'
- Panelists agree state to see 3- to 5-foot increase in sea level within 100 years.
- Computer models of Earth's climate change confirmed on Mars.
- Emissions grow with shipping industry.
- Visualizing every single carbon emission in your city.
- North America has biggest rise in weather catastrophes, reinsurer says.
- EPA proposes new calculation methods for electronics makers' greenhouse gases.
- Brussels to unveil new biofuels policy.
- U.S. pushes against Germany in looming decision to locate climate fund.
- Tanzania's aquatic bird species face extinction.
- Human irresponsibility has created the climate change situation: Sheikh Abban.
- Critical carbon capture technology stalled.
- DOE-backed battery maker files for bankruptcy.
Crooks and Liars
- Rep. Jayapal Urges Dems ‚ÄėGo To The Mat‚Äô Over $15 Min Wage
- Larry Kudlow CPAC 2020: Don't Worry About COVID, Do Worry About Socialism
- GOP Rep Appears At White Nationalist Convention
- It Turns Out GOP Voters Like 'Free Stuff' Too!
- DeJoy Bragged About Staying In Power While Biden Was Planning His Ouster
- CPAC 2021 Stage Shaped Like Nazi Symbol
- Mike's Blog Round Up
- Excuse Me, But Your Freudian Slip Is Showing
- CARTOON: Chain Of Command
- Progressives Continue To Fight For $15
Glenn Greenwald : Unclaimed Territory
- The due-process-free assassination of U.S. citizens is now reality
- The FBI again thwarts its own Terror plot
- What's behind the scorn for the Wall Street protests?
- What media coverage omits about U.S. hikers released by Iran
- Question about America's enemies
- U.S. not "standing idly by" in Bahrain
- Dennis G. Jacobs: Case study in judicial pathology
- Jose Padilla and how American justice functions
- U.S. to build new massive prison in Bagram
- The Geithner mystery solved
- The mainstreaming of Walt and Mearsheimer
- Major discovery: a purpose of the war in Afghanistan
- The perils of partisan punditry in the Obama age
- The meaning of political rituals like 9/11 Day
- How a normal, healthy government behaves
- We refuse to live in fear!
- Coronavirus: Biden's $1.9tn Covid relief bill passes House vote
- Myanmar coup: UN ambassador fired after anti-army speech
- LeBron vs Zlatan: Who won the politics bout?
- Covid-19: Belgium prisoners quarantined after virus outbreak
- Pompeii: Archaeologists unveil ceremonial chariot discovery
- Nigeria kidnappings: Hunt for 300 girls as second abducted school group freed
- Venice: Low tides leave canals dry
- Lady Gaga's dogs found safe after armed robbery
- Indian man killed by his own rooster during cockfight
- Haiti prison escape: Hundreds of inmates flee from Croix-des-Bouquets jail
- Texas sea turtles released back into sea after cold front eases
- Selena Gomez: 'Disrespectful' transplant image prompts Chinese TV apology
- Monsters, mania and the unstoppable march of Pok√©mon
- Jamal Khashoggi: How intelligence report could dent US-Saudi ties for years
- Week in pictures: 20-26 February 2021
- How Bitcoin's vast energy use could burst its bubble
- John F Kennedy: When the US president met Africa's independence heroes
- Ethiopia's Tigray crisis: How a massacre in the sacred city of Aksum unfolded
- Ros Atkins on… Is Facebook too powerful?
- The Dissident: Jamal Khashoggi documentary points finger at Saudi Arabia's crown prince
Democracy Now! Blog
CorpWatch: Media and Publishing
FAIR Recent Additions
t r u t h o u t
- Factory Workers in Burma Are Resisting the Military Coup With Strikes
- Biden Can Save Lives From COVID by Supporting Intellectual Property Rules Waiver
- Backlash Over the Equality Act Is Fueling State-Level Attacks on Trans Youth
- Trump’s Allies Are the Defining Force of CPAC This Year
- Water Protectors Say Enbridge Is Pressuring Local Governments to Silence Them
- White Journalists’ Use of the N-Word Is an Intolerable Assault on Black Freedom
- Biden’s Syria Airstrike Prompts Demands for Answers From Social Media, Lawmakers
- The $15 Minimum Wage Isn’t Dead. Here’s How Democrats Can Still Get It Done.
- Rep. Mary Miller’s Husband Owns Three Percenters Truck Seen at Capitol Breach
- The National Security State Doesn’t Protect Us. Let’s Redefine Security for All.